Sunday, March 21, 2010

60 Thousands Free Leads

3/20/2010

Today I update veretekk silver account to Veretekk Gold Account using 30 Days Free Trial. Trial version allow me to used all functionality of veretekk system. I can go to all live online training sessions, used and test provided information on system, and see how it is working. I have full access to veremail, my own conference room, lead generation  portals, blog, rss and much more.

I used Platinum Control Panel to configure system, link all portals, add meta keywords, meta description, title. With Keywords I configured only three portals which are related to free leads category. Other portals I need configure differently for what they are design.

I prepared an autoresponder letters, and upload it to veremail – unlimited autoresponder. Using veremail I can create unlimited number of campaign, upload unlimited number of leads per day, build unlimited leads data base. All those futures are build in veretekk gold account.

On daily basis veretekk generated quality email leads. Size of the list is different every day as it is generating daily base on traffic to veretekk portals. From my observation number of leads usually is between 1500 and 2500, close to 2000.

Today 3/20/2010 I collect 1752 leads and send prepared autoresponder letter (list of leads is reset at midnight PST, and collect again) .

Tomorrow I will post new update.

Have a good day.

Mariusz Antonik
732 543 8185
skype: mariusz_antonik
60 Thousand Free Leads